Salmon 2012

Salmon 2012

Saturday, November 30, 2013

The End of TCS

Well, we have reached the end of the road and I must admit that it has been one hell of a ride.  I announced to our contributors last week that TCS would cease publication effective immediately.  This evening I announce the same to you.  I have taken down the buy now button and have officially called in the dogs and pissed on the fire.  I really look forward to doing a little more fishing and hunting and spending more time with my family.  I do have another business venture in mind but will take my time developing that and it will be as far from fly fishing as one can get. 

The fact is that the small market realities caught up with us and getting paid in the business is super hard.  So, the magazine is not a self sustaining entity at this point and that is really too bad.  However, I knew the challenges going in and took them head on.  It has made me a better person, a better business person, a better publisher, and a better writer. 

Thanks for being part of the trip and I would like to say thanks to everyone that took the time to read the magazine or check us out. 

Until we meet again. 


Live Free, Fish Hard

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO SWEEPERS AUSTRALIA.THE POWER BEHIND THE CLEAN. Sweepers Australia has been actively involved within the industrial sweeper and scrubber industry for over 25 years covering a comprehensive range of products.
    http://www.sweepersaustralia.com.au

    ReplyDelete