Salmon 2012

Salmon 2012

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It Has Been Some Time

It has been some time since I posted anything here.  I have to apologize.  We have not gone away.  We are working on the very next issue.  However, I have been settling into a new day job and just really haven't had the time to tackle the blog. 

There are some changes to note.  Our address has changed.  It has really just gone away.  If you sent something to the South Lyon P.O. Box don't panic, the mail will be forwarded for the next month or so.  So, we will get it.  Moving forward, if you would like to subscribe, please utilize the PayPal Buy Now Button in the right hand column.  There will also be a change to how we invoice advertisers as well.  We will only be sending invoices via PayPal in the future.  This will allow for greater flexibility in payment options and allow us to more accurately track our accounts payable. 

Don't panic we can accommodate special requests if snail mail is the only option.  Just drop me a line and I will get you a mailing address that can be used and I can also get you a hard copy invoice if that's a must. 

Since, my last post I had a blast as salmon camp and have been busy with the new issue.  I can't wait for you all to see it and it should be available to everyone around November 1. 

Look for more posts from me here now that I am somewhat settled in. 


Live Free, Fish Hard

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME TO SWEEPERS AUSTRALIA.THE POWER BEHIND THE CLEAN. Sweepers Australia can also provide a comprehensive range of American Lincoln sweepers and scrubbers to suit customer’s individual needs.
    http://www.sweepersaustralia.com.au

    ReplyDelete