Salmon 2012

Salmon 2012

Friday, July 26, 2013

Its Been a While

Well, its been some time since I posted anything here at the blog. 

We put out a new issue about a month ago and I have been busy enjoying some summertime fun with my family. 

Wayne Snyder has signed on as our independent ad representative and is busy working with potential advertisers to try and grow The Cedar Sweeper.  Its a slow go but I believe he is making some headway.  Only time will tell.  Michigan probably has one of the larger fly fishing markets but truth be told, it really is a very small niche market and at this point in the game this is probably the last big push to grow.  We have a good stable of writers and are probably putting out the best magazine we have ever distributed.   

I am busy working on the next issue.  It should be a good one with the likes of Terry Drinkwine, Andy Duffy, Jeff Vande Zande, Wayne Snyder, and Jason Tucker.  I can't wait to get it out there for the world to see. 


Live Free, Fish Hard

No comments:

Post a Comment