Salmon 2012

Salmon 2012

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Final Instructions

The final instructions for the Fly Fishing Film tour show were in my in-box this morning.  We should have enough sweepstakes cards on hand to supply a packed theater.  We will make an announcement to everyone to be sure to fill them out and get them in to us.  The grand prize through F3T is a trip for 2 to Trouthunter Lodge on Idaho’s Henry’s Fork River.  That's nothing to scoff at.  We will also use the sweepstakes cards for our prize drawings during the intermission.  So be sure to get one from your magazine or one from us, get them filled out, and get them turned in. 

I have put the request in for the DVD and will do a trial run with the theater to make sure that all systems are go before show night.  I also have a DVD with all of our partner logos that I want to play during the pre-show and intermission.  We will also dry run that baby. 


I saw a post on the Facebooker from Wayne Snyder, he's getting ready for the big show and will have a presence with his venture QWEST Existere.  


Don't forget to e-mail me if you are going to swing by the South Lyon Hotel for dinner pre-show.  They have a great coupon offer for 20% off.  I will forward it if you are going to stop by pre-show.  I will have them available at the show for those that can't make the Colton Bay after party but want to stop in for eats and drinks. 

Its shaping up to be a great show and the approaching season is just helping to fuel the fire. 


Live Free, Fish Hard



No comments:

Post a Comment